Beam Detectors are used to provide open-area smoke detection in situations where it is either impractical or not cost-effective to use traditional point-type detectors or aspirating smoke detection. Some common applications include warehouses, atriums, convention centers, shopping malls, and sports arenas.
The Autocall Addressable Beam Detector provides enhanced command, control, configuration and status/event reporting between the detector and the fire alarm control panel. Configuration, installation, diagnostics, service, and maintenance are simple and fast, saving time and money for contractors, installers, and building owners. It is compatible with Autocall 4100ES and 4010ES fire alarm control panels.
- Auto-adjustment helps keep the beam properly aligned and functioning
- Supports up to 2 detector heads reporting to one ground level controller
- Offers a range of 26 ft. 3 in. to 330 ft. (8 m to 100 m)
- Includes built-in laser-assisted prism mounting
- Features a built-In electronic UL/ULC obscuration acceptance fire test
- Provides contamination compensation
- Supports fire alarm control panel operations, including sensitivity selection, almost-dirty threshold, and initiation of obscuration test
- Receives fire alarm control panel information, including smoke status, controller-to-detector communications status, trouble status, analog values for signal strength, and compensation level