Autocall TrueAlert ES appliances are the industry’s most advanced line of intelligent, fully addressable notification products. Constant electronic supervision of each notification appliance and revolutionary self-testing capability help ensure that appliances will work when needed and enable building owners to avoid tedious and potentially expensive after-hours manual testing.
- Delivers better protection: Each appliance has the intelligence to report its location and status to the Autocall fire alarm control panel, improving protection and giving facility managers and system operators the confidence of knowing all their notification appliances are ready to perform in an emergency.
- Minimizes disruption to business operations with appliance self-testing: Built-in light and sound sensors enable the fire alarm control panel to detect the operation of the strobe and sounder and confirm whether the device tested properly. This means testing can be performed at any time, without disrupting building occupants and operations—it can even be scheduled to take place automatically.
- Provides greater design and expansion flexibility: Flexible wiring architecture allows system designers to go further with less wire and face fewer design roadblocks. TrueAlert ES systems are also highly scalable, so they can grow and expand as buildings change and life-safety needs evolve.
- Allows faster, easier, lower-cost installation: Addressable technology and a flexible wiring scheme make it possible to significantly cut installation time and cost. In many cases, TrueAlert ES appliances can be installed with smaller gauge, unshielded wiring, and the forgiving wiring architecture helps avoid mistakes during installation.
- Provides stronger documentation and reporting capabilities: Appliance information and test history are stored and can be easily retrieved from an Autocall ES panel to generate reports for compliance officials.
- Delivers compliance with notification appliance synchronization. The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) as well as many individual project specifications and local regulatory agencies require notification appliance strobes to be synchronized in areas where multiple appliances are visible from a single point. The goal is to avoid triggering seizures in photo-sensitive people when the appliances go into alarm. Typical applications are building atriums, airport concourses, and sporting venues. With TrueAlert ES, all the notification appliances on all control units connected to a network loop automatically synchronize. No special programming, wiring, or adapter modules are required. This means no matter how you design your Autocall system, you will always be in compliance with this synchronization requirement.